Laguna Niguel CA Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Laguna Niguel CA
The community provides easy access to major retailers, amazing outdoor recreational destinations, and unparalleled views featuring the San Joaquin Hills, Aliso Canyon and Aliso Creek.
Laguna Niguel is a hillside town with plenty of green spaces for residents to enjoy – in fact, more than one-third of the town’s land area has been allotted for public, open spaces. This is a place where residents can relax, hike and enjoy a plethora of outdoor recreational activities.
Within Laguna Niguel, you’ll find two regional county parks, four mini parks, 22 neighborhood parks, two community parks and two small county parks. The three biggest are the Laguna Niguel Regional Park, Badlands Park, and Aliso and Wood Canyons Regional Park.
- The town became the 29th city to be incorporated in Orange County, which was made official on December 1, 1989.
- The master-planned community extends across an area that spans 13.8 square miles.
- As of 2014, Laguna Niguel had a population of more than 63,000.
- Home prices increased by 20.40% from 2013 to 2014, with the median cost of homes at $729,100 as of 2014.
- One of Laguna Niguel’s premier events is the Holiday Parade, where there are marching bands, equestrian units, and a wide range of spirited youth groups, as well as classic auto clubs who all come together to bring festive holiday cheer to the town.
- Laguna Niguel is served by the Capistrano Unified School District.